Multiple Music scores for easy position in document

From: darkijah
Subject: Multiple Music scores for easy position in document
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 18:51:56 +0200

I had this thing but lost it when Frescobaldi crashed where I had music scores with names or something, so you could put them in whatever order easily without doing much to the overall code of scores.

But I lost it, and never got around adding it to my file, Just need the skeletal order of doing it or help to find the information as I am a little lost where it should be.

Dearly regards
- Darkijah