occasional ragged-right lines in the interior of mostly non-ragged-right

From: Robert Gaebler
Subject: occasional ragged-right lines in the interior of mostly non-ragged-right score
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 22:30:22 +0000

I am working on a couple of pieces  where I am using a non-ragged right edge for the systems.  However I would like to end each of the three or four themes in a piece with a ragged right edge on the last system of a theme.

I understand to set ragged-right = ##f to get an even (all aligned) right hand edge, and set ragged-right=##t to get a ragged right edge.  However this setting affects the entire score.  I would like to make occasional exceptions here and there in the score.

Any suggestions?