Re: simple question 1 where's the pdf for all the manuals for 2.22?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: simple question 1 where's the pdf for all the manuals for 2.22?
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 23:15:17 +0000

On 8/2/21, 5:12 PM, "lilypond-user on behalf of jh"
<lilypond-user-bounces+carl.d.sorensen=gmail.com@gnu.org on behalf of
info@soundand.com> wrote:

    I can easily find the manual html page but the machine I use lily on is
    not online and so I depend on the PDf or have depended on it for 2.18
    but there seems to be no link for the pdf on the manuals page?
    thank you

As mentioned in the text on the bottom of the manuals page, click on the
"details of notation" link to be able to download a pdf copy of the Notation
Reference.  Similarly for Usage and Internals.

Here's a page that will let you download the Notation Reference.

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/web/notation

Carl