Re: incipits

From: Kees van den Doel
Subject: Re: incipits
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 00:44:21 -0700

Here's a minimal example showing the problem.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 6:37 PM Kees van den Doel <kvdoel@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a score with different key signatures in the voices. The incipit does not align properly as the flat takes space and shifts things.
See attached. I've simply added the incipits to each voice as in the example in the docs.

I've tried adding key signature to top incipit voice and setting
  \once \override KeySignature.transparent = ##t
but this does not hide the flat.

Maybe related I would like to hide the mensural time signature as it's not in the original. Again
  \override TimeSignature.transparent = ##t
has no effect.

Is there a proper way to do this?
Image1.jpg