Re: How to horizontally center systems over multiple pages?

From: josh
Subject: Re: How to horizontally center systems over multiple pages?
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 08:57:24 -0400

Hello and thank you for the help. I've gotten closer.

Now, the systems are horizontally centered on the page but they're still not breaking into separate pages. I have started using \pageBreak in lieu of \break. I've attached the output that I get where it seems as though all of the systems are stacked on top of one another. Any recommendations?