Re: Adjusting horizontal space from notehead to bar line

From: Kees van den Doel
Subject: Re: Adjusting horizontal space from notehead to bar line
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:38:37 -0700

Forgot to reply-all again, sorry. Picture of my problem attached as well.Seems to be caused by the volta repeat bar as the single barlines are OK.
Image1.png

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 10:28 AM Kees van den Doel <kvdoel@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a similar problem but only in one place and it's worse: the stem of the 1st note touches the barline and is unreadable.
Everything else is fine, so I would just want to move that one note.

Is there some \once \override I could use to move this 1st note? Or to adjust some property of that barline but how, as the barline does not appear in the music explicitly?