Bar Numbers After Pickup Measure

From: Ernie Braganza
Subject: Bar Numbers After Pickup Measure
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:41:38 -0400

Friends,

I am trying to get rid of the bar number on the pickup measure "(1)"  and yet display the bar number on the first full measure. I can turn them both off or have them both show up, but that's not what I would like to do.

I've tried all the Score.barNumberVisibility and Score.BarNumber.break-visibility settings; however, no combination eliminates the parenthesized bar number for the pickup measure, but keeps the bar number for the first full measure.

\version "2.20.0"
\relative c' {
  \set Score.barNumberVisibility = #all-bar-numbers-visible
  \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = ##(#f #t #t)
  \bar " "
  \partial 8 r8
  \repeat volta 2 { R1 | R1 | R1 | R1}
}