Re: eps file

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: eps file
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 22:27:21 +0200

Hello Ming!

Just put the name of the file either as absolute path or as relative path to
your lilypond file instead of context-example.eps.

The sytax for \epsfile is
\epsfile axis size path
Where axis is the axis for scaling, size is the size of the end result along
this axis and path is the path to the file.

Cheers,
Valentin