Re: Positioning new staff

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Positioning new staff
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:24:42 -0400

Greetings Paul,

It would be best to see a code example. However, I have done this
several times. You need to give the lower staff of the first piano a
name, and then tell that temporary staff to be placed under that named
context. Here is a template for just one piano, where staves are added
above and below:

    \score {
      \new PianoStaff <<
        \new Staff = up {