Re: Slashed grace notes

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Slashed grace notes
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:38:34 +0100

Thanks - that worked, but...  then I got the bar number (required on
every bar) twice - in the old position, and the new!  It was easy to
fix, though, using a \once \override on the barnumber visibility.

The whole-bar rest in another part is now not properly centred, but I
hope no-one will notice!  I could probably tweak its position for myself
anyway.

Paul