Re: Old style bass clef

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Old style bass clef
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 04:43:26 -0700

On 2021-09-16 4:30 am, Paul Hodges wrote:
That works fine.  I note that it doesn't update the CueClef stencil to
match, but I guess similar code to the Clef update given would suffice
(if felt necessary at all!).

Your correction raises a question in my mind (which may or may not have
helped here): is there anywhere a list of dates of release of the
various stable versions (at least) of LilyPond?  Many old snippets
benefit from, or require, updating because of changes; and when they
don't specify the version used, but have a date, a reference list would
enable us to put in an appropriate version statement so that we could
run an update on the code.

LSR is currently 2.18.2 (last line in [1]). Knowing that, you can fill in the correct \version statement to be able to convert-ly most snippets to the latest version.

[1]: https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/html/contributing.html

-- Aaron Hill