Volta barline precedence

From: Ignacio Lois
Subject: Volta barline precedence
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:28:18 -0300

Hello! I'm working on a score with its set of parts and I've been having some barline trouble.

I have a \global variable where I define key, time sig, rehearsal marks and barlines. Along with each rehearsal mark I add a double barline. Now the problem is, some of the instruments have volta repeats at the beginning of a section. The score unfolds the repeat and it looks correct, but the parts end up having a double bar instead of a repeat bar.

This small example illustrates the problem: http://www.lilybin.com/7yielg/1

Am I missing a setting or is this a bug? In which case, is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance