Re: Volta repeats and bar numbers

From: Ignacio Lois
Subject: Re: Volta repeats and bar numbers
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:45:28 -0300

Awesome, thanks!

On Sun, Sep 26, 2021, 06:44 Paul Hodges <pwh@cassland.org> wrote:
Just insert:
  \set Score.currentBarNumber = #50
at the break.  Details are described here:
https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/notation/bars#bar-numbers

Paul

On 26/09/2021 05:19:00, "Ignacio Lois" <ignaciolois@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi! I'm having trouble with this and I can't find a solution.

In this short example http://www.lilybin.com/g9z0wz/1 I have a volta 4 and so I'd like the bar numbered 4 to be numbered 10. This is because I'm having volta in the parts which are unfolding in the score, and not all parts repeat.

Is there a way to have these repeats without messing with the bar numbers?

Thanks in advance, as usual.