Re: Bar alli

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Bar alli
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 18:29:42 +0200

Hello Mahanidhi,

A trick for breaks: I use \myBreak and \myPageBreak, defined this way:

% Pick your choice from the next two lines as needed
%myBreak = { \break }
myBreak = {}

% Pick your choice from the next two lines as needed
%myPageBreak = { \break }
myPageBreak = {}

That makes it easy to first check the Lily file for correctness with forced breaks, and later to let Lily do the breaking on its own.

JM