Re: Dot sizes

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Dot sizes
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:45:09 +0100

That's actually more like what I was expecting!

I will be having more (indirect) discussions.  For instance, I'm
required to make bar numbers italic; and I've been asked to place all
tuplet brackets above regardless of stem directions - but  doing this
leads to loads of clashes with slurs.  Also, I've been asked to make all
tuplet brackets horizontal (beams already are).  So I may well be
revisiting this more general form of expression (just need a little
while to get my head around it - I've never been into Lisp-type
syntax!).

But meanwhile, I'm puzzling over the error in your snippet: "Unbound
variable: ly:grob-properties"...

Thanks,
Paul