Re: Moving tuplet brackets

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Moving tuplet brackets
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 11:43:37 +0100

On 28/09/2021 10:18:30, "Lukas-Fabian Moser" <lfm@gmx.de> wrote:

>Please try and give an example of your LilyPond code, if possible. This
>enables people to help with your concrete situation.
I understand that; but I wanted to see clean-page suggestions, as I felt
the code I already had was way over the top - which your response and
Leo's have confirmed.

For your interest, this is where I found the (way too complex for my
case!) code I was using for horizontal tuplet brackets:
https://lilypond-user.gnu.narkive.com/pekwMXTV/angle-of-a-tuplet-bracket
The complexity was because it's the answer to a different problem
(setting an angle for the bracket) adapted to set an angle of zero.

Thanks,
Paul