Moving a tie horizontally

From: Viktor Mastoridis
Subject: Moving a tie horizontally
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 22:58:05 +0000

Hello,

I am creating chord strumming indications with a tie.
I'm using the \improvisationOn handle, and the tie appears a bit too high and to the right.
Using  \override Tie.Y-offset  I can move the tie vertically, but \override Tie.X-offset yields no results.

I have searched across forums and manuals, tried various things, but couldn't find a way to move the tie horizontally.

Can you please help?

Attached is an image of the result that I'm getting at the moment.
And here's a minimal code example
\version "2.20.0"
\new DrumStaff \with {
   \override StaffSymbol.line-count = #1