Usually this makes sense: "warning: More alternatives than repeats. Junk

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Usually this makes sense: "warning: More alternatives than repeats. Junking excess alternatives"
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 13:33:23 -0800

Hi;

Usually this makes sense:

"warning: More alternatives than repeats.  Junking excess alternatives"

  But I'm having trouble finding the problem.

Here's the result of calling lilypond:

GNU LilyPond 2.22.1 (running Guile 2.2)
Processing `Willson_Till_There_Was_You.ly'
Parsing...
warning: More alternatives than repeats.  Junking excess alternatives
warning: More alternatives than repeats.  Junking excess alternatives
Interpreting music...[8][16]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Interpreting music...
MIDI output to `Willson_Till_There_Was_You.midi'...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Converting to `Willson_Till_There_Was_You.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed

I have attached the origin (pdf arranged by www.TubaPeter.com), my
engraved pdf, and my Lilypond source.

  I know that this is now an MWE; but would you guys be willing to
look at this in spite of that?  It's not huge.

  I just can't seem to find where my error is.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott