Re: Wide screen Windows question

From: Paul McKay
Subject: Re: Wide screen Windows question
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 11:56:09 +0000

Hi Valentin
Yes, I realized once I sent the message that I should have said I'm using Windows 10. I will try it out.
Many thanks
Paul

On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 at 11:19, Valentin Petzel <valentin@petzel.at> wrote:
Hello Paul,

it would help to know what system you are on. I know for sure that KDEs Okular can do this, so supposing you are on either on Linux or Windows 10+ this might be an option. This then looks as in the appended file (yes, having four pages next to each other makes little sense on a 17 inch screen, but well ... what should I do?).

Cheers,
Valentin