Re: Tablature - Parenthesizing Tied Notes

From: Stefan E. Mueller
Subject: Re: Tablature - Parenthesizing Tied Notes
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:38:59 +0100 (CET)

Dear Jean and Lukas,

my laptop has a Debian-based Linux which is maintained by the company
which designed and built the laptop - they switched to a more conservative
habit when including new package versions some years ago when their user
base got larger and I did not switch back yet to their more experimental
"Bullseye"-ish branch.

That said, I easily could install the official packages for lilypond 2.22,
I also managed to point Frescobaldi to the new version, and now I indeed
get the parenthesized tied notes also after a bar line.

Many thanks for your help!

        Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller