Complex three-voice left hand

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Complex three-voice left hand
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:09:25 -0800

Hello again.

I am having difficulties engraving a complex three-voice lefthand
measure.  Chopin (bless his heart!) has written some "impossible" note
lengths.  I have two ways that get close to engraving the measure as
Chopin wrote it, but not quite.

Attached is the measure I want to engrave, then my two attempts, then
the input file that created the two attempts.  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.

--
Knute Snortum