Failure to properly display appoggiatura inside a repeat volta

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Failure to properly display appoggiatura inside a repeat volta
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:55:05 -0800

Hi;;

  I'm trying to engrave the 8notes.com's Voice+Piano arrangement of
"Take Me Out to the Ball Game".  I decided to skip the lyrics for now
and replace the corresponding notes with a trumpet.

  I'm having a problem correctly displaying appoggiatura that exists
inside a repeat volta.

  The problem: The appoggiatura appears in a previous bar (all by itself).

  I have attached screenshots of the bars in question (8-10) from the
original and my attempt at engraving it.

  I've also attached the output of Lilypond 2.22.1 (no errors and no warnings).

  I've attached the bars of Lilypond source (bars 8-10).

  I've also attached the whole original pdf, my pdf and the entire
Lilypond source.

  I've tried to reproduce this problem in an (almost) MWE, but it
worked just fine.

  I must be doing something obviously stupid here, but I can't seen to find it.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott