Ossia at the first line of a PianoStaff

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Ossia at the first line of a PianoStaff
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 10:01:18 -0800

I have another problem that I'd love help with.  (Sorry for all the
questions lately.)

The piece of music I'm working on is a piano piece with several ossia
bars.  I've been researching how to do this and I've come across a
problem I can't fix.  If the ossia bar is the first bar of a new line,
the PianoStaff brace and bar span are attached.  In the middle of the
staff all is fine.

I've attached the code to produce the problem and an image of what it
produces.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Knute Snortum