Re: inconsistent \RemoveEmptyStaves action

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: inconsistent \RemoveEmptyStaves action
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 22:23:03 +0100

Hi,

On 12/02/2022 20:22, jh wrote:
This is the shortest example I could figure out how to make

David and Lukas-Fabian have already answered the core question, so allow me to comment on this: tiny examples are important for communication on the list and it takes a while to learn how to make one.

This is a minimal example for the issue you were having:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.22.1"

upper = { 1 \break 1 }
lower = { R1*2 }

\score {
  \new PianoStaff << \upper \lower >>
  \layout {
    \context {
      \Staff
      \RemoveEmptyStaves

I hope that gives you some ideas on how to boil down your excerpt even more.

Best, Simon