Re: \sectionLabel and \repeat segno

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: \sectionLabel and \repeat segno
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:24:11 +0100

Uh ... the problem here is that everything here is using the mechanism for
Rehearsal marks, and these live under the assumption that it is not reasonable
to have multiple rehearsal marks at the same time. And while this might be
reasonable for rehearsal marks, this thus also includes ad-hoc marks, section
labels, segno marks and coda marks.

I suppose it would be reasonable to separate these things. We should allow
rehearsal marks, ad-hoc marks, section labels, segno marks and coda marks to
exists at the same time.

Cheers,
Valentin