A little help

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: A little help
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 18:16:23 +0100

Hello everyone,
I have prepared a minimal example (attached) to explain my problem.
In a PianoStaff, transiently, I insert a new staff above the left hand to create a kind of "tactus" reference (widely used in contemporary music).
I wonder how I can do to decrease the excessive distance between the extreme staves, in order to make everything more compact.
I'm looking at the chapters related to vertical spacing, but I just can't get out of them.

Thanks and greetings to all

Rip_mus