Altering repeat dot style

From: Calvin Ransom
Subject: Altering repeat dot style
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 05:22:01 +0000

Hello everyone,

Can I have some help making a repeat sign that looks like the image attached?

I figured out how to reduce the height of the bar lines, but I am unable to properly change the dots to diamonds. Right now, I have adapted the code from LSR 913 by changing the dots.dot glyph to noteheads.s2neomensural. The only issue with this is that it changes all of the repeat dots throughout the score, and I am looking for a function that works like \once \override. I have attached a snippet showing the work I have done so far.

If you know a better way to do this, please let me know!

Thank you,

Calvin Ransom