How to change appearance of multimeasure rest?

From: Francesco Napoleoni
Subject: How to change appearance of multimeasure rest?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 16:57:48 +0100

Hello everyone

Given this fragment:

{
  \time 4/2

  R\breve |
}

I would like the multimeasure rest printed like a semibreve rest.

The following code brings me near to my goal, but...

{
  \time 4/2
  \override MultiMeasureRest.stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
  \override MultiMeasureRest.text = \markup \musicglyph #"rests.0"
  \override MultiMeasureRest.staff-position = #2
  R\breve |
}

... the rest is slammed to the left of the measure. What am I missing?

Or is there a better way to obtain what I want?

Thanks in advance

ciao
Francesco Napoleoni