Center Table-of-Contents

From: Aron Hanowski
Subject: Center Table-of-Contents
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:05:01 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to decrease the line-width of my table-of-contents while still keeping it horizontally centered. How could this be achieved? Increasing the margins is not an option, as there's other stuff on the page as well that needs to be wider.

In my example below I'd like both of the horizontal lines to keep their width while having the ToC horizontally centered.

Thanks in advance
Aron Hanowski

---
%%% SNIPPET STARTS

\version "2.23.6"

\paper {  tocItemMarkup = \tocItemWithDotsMarkup }

\markup { \draw-hline }
\markuplist {
    \override #'(line-width . 60)
    \table-of-contents