RE: Stem.note-collision-threshold

From: Robert Mengual
Subject: RE: Stem.note-collision-threshold
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 10:45:47 +0000

Hi Jean, thanks for your reply.

Find attached a tiny example of what I am doing. As you will see, if the interval is composed of 3 semitones (either C D# or C Eb) the noteheads are positioned one of top of the other. However, when the interval is composed of 2 semitones they overlap.

I understand float numbers are tedious, but I don't think there is need for much precision here. I mean, in my case even though I want 2/3 distance between notes I could specify 0.7 and everything should work.

Robert