[no subject]

From: Michael Dykes
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 19:21:06 -0400

I have used the nwc2ly program to begin converting NWC files that my dear friend Larkin who recently passed away to lilypond files. I have found that the biggest "issue" is that since the scores are 4-part choral music, with the original having soprano and tenor voices with stems upward, and alto and bass voices with stems downward; while the converted lilypond file has both soprano and alto with stems the same direction, and the same for tenor and bass.

I am not sure how to write a mwe, so I have attached a screen shot from Frescobaldi. I would appreciate any help possible.

Michael Dykes