Scope of context properties

From: Masaki, Akikazu
Subject: Scope of context properties
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 13:01:49 +0900

Hello all,

In Learning Manual
3.3.4 Modifying context properties
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/learning/modifying-context-properties.html
"---
The clefGlyph property will take effect only if it is set in the Staff
context, but some properties can be set in more than one context.
---"

How do I know which properties can be set in more than one context?
I can't find info from Internals Reference.

By the way, clefGlyph takes effect in the Score too, like extraNatural.

\version "2.22"
{ \set Score.clefGlyph = "clefs.C" 1 }

On the other hand, for example, ottavationMarkups is valid only in the Staff.
What is essential difference between them?

Akikazu