Placing stanza's at repeat

From: Jogchum Reitsma
Subject: Placing stanza's at repeat
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 18:30:38 +0200

Hi,

Brahms' Waldesnacht has an intro stanza number one, and after that a twice repeated melody, with stanza's 2 and three.

I tried to do that by making a new voice on theĀ  repeat, and associating the second and third stanza's with that voice.

But stanza's 2 and three appear at the first melody part, so this construct does not work

How can I achieves those stanza's to begin at the repeat?

with kind regards, and thanks in advance, Jogchum