Re: Lilyjazz font and Score.markFormatter problem with Lily 2.23.6

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Lilyjazz font and Score.markFormatter problem with Lily 2.23.6
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 21:06:17 +0200

For me changing the font make no problems. You might want to check if you have
the relevant font files in the font path. Are you on Linux or Windows? Maybe
are some point something about font-config has changed.

About markFormatter: This one changed to rehearsalMarkFormatter, along with
adding formatter options for the all kinds of marks.

Cheers,
Valentin