basic question on bar numbers...

From: B~M
Subject: basic question on bar numbers...
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 14:01:49 +1000

I am trying to typeset an orchestral part for a Viola section I play in.
What they want is bar numbers only at the start of each line.

I searched the repository and couldnt find anything, might this mean I
have to manually enter these bar numbers and if so, how is that possible ?
This didn't seem to be a capability with the bar number engraver, so maybe just a
\markup containing the number manually at each new line ?

Paul