Location of guile socket Linux

From: Kenneth Flak
Subject: Location of guile socket Linux
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 10:43:18 +0000

Hi list,

First time poster here, just starting to get my head around using
lilypond together with scheme/guile! I use nvim, and I would love to be
able to use this together with the scheme-playground. For this I would
need to know where to find and connect to the socket that guile is
creating, but I haven't got the foggiest idea where this is located. For
a vanilla guile setup I use this script:

#!/usr/bin/env bash

set -xe

SOCKET=$(git rev-parse --show-toplevel)/.guile-repl.socket
if -f $SOCKET; then rm $SOCKET; fi
guile --listen=$SOCKET
rm $SOCKET

which allows me to run :ConjureConnect .guile-repl.socket from the same
directory and get a REPL from within nvim. Theoretically this should be
possible to achieve simply by starting a scheme-playground in a
terminal, and connect to this one manually from nvim.

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com