Question on multiple markups

From: Evan Driscoll
Subject: Question on multiple markups
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:25:50 -0500

http://lilybin.com/vhf35h/5 for example.

I have a note that has two text decorations on it, c^"pizz"_"marc", as well as a dynamic \f.

By default everything gets stacked (http://lilybin.com/vhf35h/6), but that gets really busy -- there's actually a tempo marking and rehearsal mark at that place as well. (I also left off \italic on the marc. but it's in my real version.)

I can move the TextScript objects with \once \override TextScript.extra-offset = #'(2.1 . 1.7), but that moves both. I'd like to get the 'marc' side by side with the \f obviously without moving the arco instruction.

I suspect this has to do with \tweak in there somehow but I can't figure out the right incantation.

Evan