how to split into two parts

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: how to split into two parts
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 12:21:41 +0200

Dear community,
I would like to split the following example into two parts:
\version "2.22.1"
global = { \time 7/8 }
flutes = {
  \global
<f' g'>8 r fis' 8 r  <d' gis'>8 r8 r
<f' g'>8  r fis'  <d' gis'>8 r r4
}
I know I can do it with chordsAndVoices.ly
But the result is the desired only for the first flute.
Whe I do
flA = { \global \extractNote #2 \flutes }
flB = { \global \extractNote #2 \flutes }
I get
flA = { \global g'8 r fis' 8 r   gis'8 r8 r
g'8  r fis'   gis'8 r r4
} % as expexted
flB = { \global
f' 8 r fis' 8 r  d' 8 r8 r
f'8  r fis'  d'8 r r4
}
But I would like to get for the 2nd flute:
flB = { \global
f' 8 r r4  d' 8 r8 r
f'8  r r d'8 r r4
}

Is there an easy way to get this result  automatically?
Thanks,
Stefan