(Semi)German chords (B <-> H) with normal slash chords?

From: Boris Lau
Subject: (Semi)German chords (B <-> H) with normal slash chords?
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 12:09:51 +0200

Dear list,

I'm working on a songbook for german kids. Although I personally don't like them, I want to use German chord names (B and H exchanged). I could use \germanChords or \semiGermanChords to achieve that, but that also changes the behavior of slash chords:

B7 -> H7       <-- this is what I want
E/G# -> E/gis  <-- this is weird

Maybe some developer thought, that E/gis is how it's done in Germany.
I think it's rather uncommon and pretty ugly ;-)

But personal tastes aside, is there a way to get the B<->H thing without changing the slash chords?

Many thanks in advance,
Best, Boris

--
Dr. Boris Lau