Re: Very large score (for benchmarking purposes)

From: Martin Straeten
Subject: Re: Very large score (for benchmarking purposes)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 11:48:34 +0200

have a look at https://github.com/nsceaux/nenuvar
if it comes to really large and complex scores

Am Mi., 20. Apr. 2022 um 01:20 Uhr schrieb Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr>:
Hi there,

By any chance, would anybody have a very large score to hand (say,
something taking more than two minutes to compile at least), preferably
running under current versions, or under not too old versions? In
particular, I am testing a change that is mostly relevant for large
\score blocks, so a succession of lots of reasonably-sized \score-s
is not what I am looking for: rather I would prefer one single huge
\score. I know, I can take an existing \score and \repeat unfold 100
it, but I am still interested in comparing with real-world cases. So
this is not a very important request, as I can likely achieve it
with what I already have: it would just save me time if it's only
a matter of sending it for someone.

Thanks!

Jean