moving sustainoff - I lost the answer and can't remember how to search f

From: jh
Subject: moving sustainoff - I lost the answer and can't remember how to search for it
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:20:42 -0600

Hello all- a while back I asked how to move the sustainoff to after the last note and someone answered and I believed I saved it and now cannot find where I put that answer.
Please send it again......
AND- I think there's a way to search for something like this but I so seldom ever need to do this (not at all for the last 7 years) I have completely forgotten where to go for it.
So that would be welcome too.

Many apologies for misplacing this and having to ask again.
Jay

--
Thank you Sound & Silence

Beginning May 1, 2021 a new address; 1814 Lake Washington Blvd. So.,
Seattle, Wa. 98144

_206-328-7694 or messages at 206-308-8189_

www.soundand.com

and an online short (45 minute) concert of new material on Wayward in Limbo

https://www.waywardmusic.org/?p=6082