Re: LilyPond 2.23.9 released

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.9 released
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 22:44:19 +0200

Le 21/05/2022 à 22:35, David Wright a écrit :
Following along, I tried that, and got the same error. Which kind of
surprised me as point and click works here.

The bug I introduced is with a function which got renamed but not
completely, and this function is "_" or now "G_", which translates a
message into the language used for logging output. Thus this bug only
affects places where messages are printed: the --help option, and
error paths. Normally, the functionality of the script should remain
usable.

If you kept LilyPond in a location where you have permission,
you can also fix the script by replacing line 50:

(define-public _ gettext)

with

(define-public G_ gettext)

Best,