OpenLilyLib portal

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: OpenLilyLib portal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 15:06:12 +1000

I've recreated a server to run a portal site for OpenLilyLib project and related topics.

https://openlilylib.space/

I'll be making the Discourse server today, for OLL specific discussion and support.

Also, I'll be providing access and support for the OLL repository on GitHub, which is after all the main point. At some time I feel the need to majorly refactor the repo codebase, but as this is disruptive I will not do this right away (and besides, it needs a lot of thinking to clean up).

Andrew