Re: Markup command in wrapped text

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Markup command in wrapped text
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 23:42:26 +0200

"John Schlomann" <jschlomann@wideopenwest.com> writes:

> How can I define a block of wordwrap (or justified) text that includes
> commands such as \italic or \bold? I've done some searching and tried
> various things, all to no avail.

Huh.

\markup \wordwrap { This is a text with \italic italic words in it and
then I put some \bold bold in there as well and filled it up with a lot
of nonsense words so that one can see it wraps. }

That seems pretty straightforward to me.  Can you show an example of
what you tried to do instead?

--
David Kastrup