Re: LilyPond 2.23.6 *-tmp-* files

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.6 *-tmp-* files
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 07:33:23 +0100

For what it’s worth, this happened to me recently using frescobaldi on windows
while having one of the resulting PDFs open in Adobe Acrobat. This may be
something similar – most PDF readers lock the files, so lilypond can’t write to
the PDF and then also won’t delete the intermediate files. probably a different
scenario to the OP’s though.

regards,
sb

Sent from my iPhone