Re: generate eps file from frecobaldi

From: WaiMing Tsang
Subject: Re: generate eps file from frecobaldi
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 08:30:56 -0400

Hi Simon Bailey, Silvain Dupertuis, David M. Boothe & Henning Hraban Ramm

Thank you all for giving me suggestion. I am a window 10 user. I don’t know GIMP, Inkscape,

I will search if these programs are available for window 10? Even if they are, learning curve will occurs.

I knew to select eps output from Frecobaldi, but I was hopping I can use Frecobaldi to run commandline for lilypond.

Thank you all again,

Shalom,

ming

Sent from Mail for Windows