Re: Owners of GitHub openlilylib organisation

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Owners of GitHub openlilylib organisation
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 14:24:20 +0200

Le 06/06/2022 à 13:00, Andrew Bernard a écrit :
Not exactly just fork . The use of an organisation in github is important I believe. I suppose it is silly but I wanted the name openlilylib for the org, and also to preserve all the users etc,
but now it will have to be oll.

How about migrating to GitLab and using gitlab.com/openlilylib? Isn't that what you did the first time?

From my point of view, GitLab is on par with GitHub in terms of features, has an easier review interface, and is more friendly to FOSS. Plus, LilyPond itself uses GitLab, so it means an OLL contributor will easily start contributing to the core.

Best,
Jean