Re: Musescore/musicxml questions

From: Kira Garvie
Subject: Re: Musescore/musicxml questions
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 21:51:48 -0400

Thank you, Jacques! That does help.
I work with this system, that creates both printable online files and downloadable xml files, but lately I have been having formatting issues... I wish we used something other than MuseScore! (Lilypond is used for a different part of the project!)
https://my.hymnary.org/song/62/o-come-all-ye-faithful?header=auto&instrument=full&translation=None&