Two HorizontalBracket over the same note

From: Jose Carlos Alvarez Gonzalez
Subject: Two HorizontalBracket over the same note
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 20:31:32 +0200

Hello to everyone,:)

I'm José Carlos and I'm newbie on lilypond and I can not be able to do the following idea:
I want to add two HorizontalBracket over the same note (one of ending and one for starting, to put the numbers of tones or semitones that the interval have)
https://paste.debian.net/plainh/c955f325

\version "2.22.2"
\relative c' {
  \omit Staff.TimeSignature
  \cadenzaOn
  \override NoteHead.style = #'default
  \override HorizontalBracket.direction = #DOWN
  \override HorizontalBracket.connect-to-neighbor = #(#f #f)
  \once\override HorizontalBracketText.text = "1"
  d1 \startGroup
  e\stopGroup\startGroup \once\override HorizontalBracketText.text = "1/2"
  f \stopGroup
}
\layout {
  \context {
    \Voice
    \consists Horizontal_bracket_engraver

The problem is that HorizontalBracket  is grouping the two interval. In that example, i want to see:
d (1) e (1/2) f

I have to try to overried HorizontalBracket.connect-to-neighbor:
\override HorizontalBracket.connect-to-neighbor = #(#f #f)

but that not works for me.

In the following image https://imgur.com/a/NeHwnz7 I draw what I want to get

Thank you very much for all

:)