Change scale of SVG cropped output (safe mode)

From: William Rehwinkel
Subject: Change scale of SVG cropped output (safe mode)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 18:29:08 +0000

Hey everybody,

For an application I'm working on, I have lilypond outputting cropped SVG incipits for user-inputted text, with safe mode enabled. Although everything is working for now, the output is a little large and I would like to scale down the score if possible.

Before now, I used cropped png images instead of vector graphics for this purpose, and did this via lilypond -dbackend=eps -dsafe -dresolution=57 --png ...

I tried setting #(set-global-staff-size 14) but that doesn't seem to make a difference, either because of safe mode or SVG output.

Is there a way that I can do this? Anything that can be changed about the input file or command-line call of lilypond to make this change, I can do, if needed.

Thanks,

-William

--
William Rehwinkel